Work Programme 2016 – 2017
The current main Horizon 2020 work programme comprises an introduction, 18 thematic sections and the general annexes describing general rules such as standard admissibility conditions and eligibility criteria, types of action, selection and award criteria, etc. Each thematic section is self-contained, and describes the overall objectives, the respective calls for proposals, and the topics within each call.
This Horizon 2020 work programme is complemented by the separate work programmes for the European Research Council, Euratom, the Joint Research Centre and the Strategic Innovation Agenda for the European Institute of Innovation and technology (EIT).
More section-oriented information on the input to the preparation of the current work programmes can be found for the following topics:
- Future and Emerging Technologies
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Societal Challenge 1 (Health, demographic change and wellbeing)
- Societal Challenge 2 (Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry, Marine, Maritime and Inland Water Research and the Bioeconomy)
- Societal Challenge 4 (Smart, Green and Integrated Transport)
- Societal Challenge 5 (Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials)
- Innovation in SMEs
- Access to Risk Finance