From finding the right management framework for one’s activity to the question of how to develop a credible strategy focused on the management and exploitation of the research results, this webinar addresses different ways to define professional and systematic IP management in Horizon 2020 projects.
During the training participants will have the chance to learn about:
- Impact and innovation in Horizon 2020 project proposals
- Exploitation of project results
- Business landscape in project proposals
- Researchers’ rights on project results
- IPR protection for project results
- State of the art, prior art definition – patent databases (e.g. Espacenet)
- Support and sources of information on IPR
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Registration: Link will follow 3 weeks in advance.
Webinar Guide: For further information on how to join our webinar sessions, please have a look at our quick guide available for download below. For our web-based training sessions we use WebEx Conferencing Technology. We would like you to take note, that you will be asked by WebEx to install a browser application (i. e. the WebEx event center) on your computer when you use WebEx for the first time. This will only take a few minutes, but just for you to have this step in mind, and to possibly inform your system administrator.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of Expertise: Basic