Predict Conference 15-17 Sept., Dublin
The Predict Conference Dublin takes place from the 15-17 September 2015 at the Royal Dublin Society (RDS). This interactive conference will feature leading international thinkers in the areas of Data, Predictive Models, Technology and Decision making. The Predict Conference’s goal is to democratise big data modelling and make it accessible and available to everyone. It will be an interactive meeting designed to demystify big data analytics and introduce you to people who can help.
As part of the Conference, Enterprise Europe Network Ireland in association with Enterprise Europe Network Northern Ireland will host an INTERNATIONAL BROKERAGE EVENT on WEDNESDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER.
The focus of the event will be on;
- Predictive Analytics – Impact on Business Decisions
- Technology – Hardware and Software – From Data to Decisions
- The Data Age – Data Generation & Expert Models
- Business Impact – Case Studies
- Data Science – Mathematical Methods & Predictive Modelling
- Human Health – Food Safety, Nutrition, Predictive Intake Modelling & Chemical Exposure
The Brokerage Event will give registered participants the opportunity to meet potential business or technology partners in pre-arranged face to face meetings.
Checkout the following links for more information about the conference http://www.predictconference.com/
and about the brokerage event: